Curbside Delivery & Shipping UpdateCurbside Delivery & Shipping Update https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/curbside-delivery-spots-1-1024x538.jpg 1024 538 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Community Clinical Pharmacy
- no comments
Curbside Delivery & Shipping Update
Assisting the community during the COVID-19 pandemic
Here at Community Clinical Pharmacy, we put our customers first.
To do our part and assist the community during this pandemic, we will waive mail fees for normal prescriptions. Please call the pharmacy and speak with a staff member to see if your prescription is eligible.
We also have opened a couple of curbside delivery spots in front of the pharmacy marked by traffic barriers. Simply text the number on the sign when you arrive so we can bring your order to you.
We will also keep our normal business hours open from Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Thank you and stay healthy!
COVID-19 guidelines recommended by the CDC
- Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.
For specific immune-boosting supplements and further questions, please feel free to contact me at Community Clinical Pharmacy via email or phone. Stay healthy.
When in doubt, contact one of our knowledgeable pharmacists at Community Clinical Pharmacy. We are here to offer you solutions and assist you in making informed decisions about your health. Contact us with comments, questions, or pharmacy
related topics you’d like to know more about. And, as always, stay healthy!
DO YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE?
Sign up to receive updates on new health tips & tricks, advances in medicine, and special offers from Community Clinical Pharmacy.
Community Clinical PharmacyAll stories by: Community Clinical Pharmacy
You might also like
Medicine Safety: Considering Medication Around ChildrenMedicine Safety: Considering Medication Around Children https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CCRx_Featured-Image-medicine-1024x538.jpg 1024 538 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Take a Tour of Our New PharmacyTake a Tour of Our New Pharmacy https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Community-Clinical-Pharmacy-Mesa-Arizona-Compounding-BHRT-Low-Dose-Naltrexone27-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Solutions to Dry Skin for the Coming WinterSolutions to Dry Skin for the Coming Winter https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/CCRx_Featured-Image-Dry-skin-1024x538.jpg 1024 538 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g