Important Public Affairs News Regarding Compounded HormonesImportant Public Affairs News Regarding Compounded Hormones https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/important-news-bhrt-1024x538.jpg 1024 538 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Community Clinical Pharmacy
- no comments
Important Public Affairs News Regarding Compounded Hormones
Lend us your voice.
Compounded hormones are in danger of getting banned by the FDA.
If you are using Custom Compounded Hormones, we need your voice in getting the message out to leave your customized hormones alone because they are working for you.
Here is how you can help:
- Click on this link (or copy and paste it into a browser) https://www8.nationalacademies.org/pa/feedback.aspx?key=51373&type=project
- Here are some examples of what you can put in the Subject area: Customized Hormones; Compounded Hormones; Need my BHRT
- Email box: Put in your Email address
- Comments box: Express your concerns about the possibility of your hormones becoming banned. Let them know that your hormones are working for you and you would want to keep getting them.
Here are some examples of what you can say but please feel free to write whatever you find relevant and appropriate:
- I have been on compounded hormones for ___years. They have helped me tremendously with my menopausal symptoms. The fact that they are custom made for me makes a huge difference in keeping my symptoms under control.
- Individualized medicine is what I want. One size fits all doesn’t work when it comes to hormones. I would definitely want to continue my compounded BHRT
- We need to have options when it comes to our hormones. As a menopausal woman, I feel that the individualized compounded hormones are the best option for me.
- I am writing to let you know that I have deep concerns about the possibility of discontinuing my customized hormones. I am doing very well on them and the fixed commercially available hormones do not work for me.
Sharzad Green, Pharm.D.
Sharzad Green, Pharm. D., is a hormone replacement specialist & pharmacist at Community Clinical Pharmacy, in Mesa, Arizona. She offers private Hormone Replacement Consultations to find a tailored solution that fits your needs. Sharzad has had the privilege of working with over 12,000 patients and providers in the Valley and around the world.
When in doubt, contact one of our knowledgeable pharmacists at Community Clinical Pharmacy. We are here to offer you solutions and assist you in making informed decisions about your health.
DO YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE?
Sign up to receive updates on new health tips & tricks, advances in medicine, and special offers from Community Clinical Pharmacy.
Community Clinical PharmacyAll stories by: Community Clinical Pharmacy
You might also like
The Roaring ‘20s: New Beginnings for the New DecadeThe Roaring ‘20s: New Beginnings for the New Decade https://communityclinicalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020-new-beginnings-mesa-az-pharmacy-1024x538.jpg 1024 538 Community Clinical Pharmacy Community Clinical Pharmacy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5859a5ea81a26a35dbca0f20faaa25d?s=96&d=mm&r=g